Friday, November 1, 2013

100 WC

The violent storm was...

I sprint through the streets, hearing roaring and whistling together, making a powerful force. People skid across the pavement, trying to grab on to something stable. Tornados form here and there, creating a barbarous beast. The clouds get more and more murky, polluting the sky. The contaminated ocean froths so much, it becomes like a terrific avalanche. Horrendous sand storms scurry across abandon deserts, heading towards the rushing city. Meteors come crashing down, devouring landscapes and territory. Birds slice across the sky, trying to escape from the annihilated city. The violent storm is finally here. But will I survive?

3 comments:

  1. Andy Knill Team 100WC. Mia, so much description it feels like I am in the midst of a disaster movie.if you survive all of this you will have done very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kindness:) I did survive? LOL

      Delete
  2. I thought your writing was great! I liked all the describing words you used in your writing.

    ReplyDelete