Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Music Lessons

Merit evidence: Music lesson with Roger Hamilton

Today I had Guitar with Roger. Sarah is in my group so we learn all of our songs together. If she gets stuck in a certain part of a song I help her out. If I completely lose my place in the song (which usually happens) she points out where we are. We asked Miss O if we could 5 minutes before it started but she said we would be losing 5 minutes of work time. I was a little bummed because it takes us about 5-10 minutes to tune our guitars, decide what we are going to play and put the capo in the right place and that would mean we would lose a bit of our session but I was cool with it because we ran overtime anyway. We played The Story of Us by Taylor Swift for the whole lesson and I learnt how the last interlude works and how the tune goes. It is the trickiest part of the song but I sussed it out now all I have to do is practise my little heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment