Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Swimming Sports

Merit evidence: Kauri fun day event

Today we had the 2015 swimming sports fun day. I really enjoyed it. I came 2nd in freestyle and 3rd in backstroke which is way better then I expected because I haven't done serious swimming (not playing around) in ages. Our class also came 2nd in the class relays which I was in. Sorry Miss O for not getting your forth time in a row win. Anyway we all tried our hardest and we were no chance against Jordan who I think will be in the Olympics for swimming in a few years... . We had shifts for handing out pozis sticks to respectful people in the audience and for those who tried their hardest in their race. The thing that spoilt it the most for me though was not being able to host the cannon ball competition because of time but it was a pretty awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment