Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Technology

Merit evidence: Technology

On Tuesday we had our first technology session for 2015. We now have 5 subjects, hard materials, science, textiles, cooking, and design. Design is a new subject and for this term I'm am in that group. We do not travel to Lincoln but we work in the breakout hub of room 25. It's an interesting subject, but yet an awesome one because its all about architecture and designing furniture. The first lesson was a bit boring but it was cool to meet the new teacher and the other students in the group. It was good to work with the students it did not know quite well because I made some new friends. I learnt how to have a discussion with a client and ask them questions to adjust my thinking of their project. I had lots of ideas but I couldn't get all of them out because lots of other people had ideas to. The best thing about design is that we get to create model house (out of cardboard and paint and all that kind of stuff) and put our dream home into it! I'm so excited!!! It's going to be super cool. I can't wait to get started on making MY model!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment