Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Technology

Excellence evidence: Technology

Wewere on the bus, it was quite a commotion. Everyone was talking some people were complaining about the '3-to-a-seat' rule, and most people were swapping seats. Hayley and I were fine though. We just asked people to sit down quietly so we could get moving. Eventually we did head to Lincoln. When we got there, we hopped off the bus and skipped to our classes. We said farewell to our friends and parked up at our bench at Wood Work. We are making a smallish speaker box to play music on. My one will be Spongebob with hands held out where my iPod will sit. I already have made the box part so far and stuck it together but I still have a lot to do. Wood Work is an awesome class and I can't wait to go back next week

No comments:

Post a Comment